- Ph.D. Social/Personality Psychology 2011
University of California, Riverside
- M.A. General Experimental Psychology 2006
Wake Forest University
- B.A. Psychology- Graduated Cum Laude 2004
Major Research Interests:
- Associations between personality, health, and behavior across the lifespan
- Multi-method approaches to studying personality and social psychology
- Person perception and impression management
Work in Progress:
- Studying the relationships between personality, health, and behavior across the lifespan.
- Using multi-method approaches (e.g., directly observed behavior, peer reports, teacher ratings, clinician judgments) to understand personality and social psychological phenomena.
- Examining the role of impression management in understanding: a) how people are perceived and b) the causes and consequences of how one is perceived.
- Connecting how people perceive the situations they experience to important life and behavioral outcomes.
- Examining the accuracy of snap judgments of health.